The Water Cooler

View Only

Thank You to Our Most Active Mainframe Community Members During July 2022!

• 1.  Thank You to Our Most Active Mainframe Community Members During July 2022!

Community Manager
    Posted Aug 08, 2022 11:42 AM

Happy, August! I'm a week late in publishing this (I was on vacation last week) but it's that time again to recognize and thank our most-active members across our Mainframe communities.

We have so many Mainframe community members who bring so much expertise and experience to our various Mainframe product communities. They start conversations, answer questions from other community members, submit or vote on ideas to improve Broadcom's mainframe products, and attend our virtual events.

Without their – and all of your – contributions, we wouldn't be able to build and maintain such strong communities! That's why I like
     to recognize and celebrate the people who help nurture and grow these communities the most!

Our most active mainframe community members during the month of July 2022 were:

@Eric Kammerer
    @Marios Tofarides

@Brad Pepper
    @Rick Romanowski
    @Fernando Soriano​​​​

THANK YOU for everything you do for our Broadcom Mainframe Communities. ​

You are the folks who help make these communities the go-to hub for engaging with our product experts in product management, support, education, and beyond. Thank you so much for all that you do!

------------------------------
    Lenn Thompson
    Community Manager, Mainframe Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    lenn.thompson@broadcom.com
    ------------------------------