vSphere

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, i have a host running VMware-ESXi-8.0.U2-22380479 on evaluation mode. I wan to buy vSphere standard edition license to run on it. Once i buy the license, can i apply it to my current host or i need to install an specific software version/distribution? ...

• Hello, I have created a customized ESXi 7.0 installer image with serial console access. The problem I encountered is that the serial console is not active until well into the boot process. I hope to be able to enter Shift-O to change the kernel options ...

Latest Q&A List

• tedfiedler's profile image

Identify disks with thin provisioning

Ive been searching for a way to discover if VM disks are thin / thick / etc.. provisioned via the vsphere automation API. Is this ...

• Denis Chorbadzhiyski's profile image

RE: Vsphere client is not working after vCenter IP ...

Hi @Danny HM, Please try accessing the vSphere Client with FQDN, for example: https://<vc-fqdn>/ui. Best Re ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vSphere

We have an internal monitoring tool for server monitoring. Similarly, we need to integrate vCenter alerts ...

Unanswered Threads

Hi, i have a host running VMware-ESXi-8.0.U2-22380479 on evaluation mode. I wan to buy vSphere standard edition license to run on it. Once i buy the license, can i apply it to my current host or i need to install an specific software version/distribution? ...

Hello, I have created a customized ESXi 7.0 installer image with serial console access. The problem I encountered is that the serial console is not active until well into the boot process. I hope to be able to enter Shift-O to change the kernel options ...