vSphere

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I have created a customized ESXi 7.0 installer image with serial console access. The problem I encountered is that the serial console is not active until well into the boot process. I hope to be able to enter Shift-O to change the kernel options ...

• Hello, thank you for the questions > 1.how to get vm-template list which are not under content library by rest api? The newer design REST API do not have this functionality. The vSphere Web Service (vim) API has capabilities to list VM templates. ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Q&A List

• tedfiedler's profile image

Identify disks with thin provisioning

Ive been searching for a way to discover if VM disks are thin / thick / etc.. provisioned via the vsphere automation API. Is this ...

• Denis Chorbadzhiyski's profile image

RE: Vsphere client is not working after vCenter IP ...

Hi @Danny HM, Please try accessing the vSphere Client with FQDN, for example: https://<vc-fqdn>/ui. Best Re ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vSphere

We have an internal monitoring tool for server monitoring. Similarly, we need to integrate vCenter alerts ...

Unanswered Threads

Hello, I have created a customized ESXi 7.0 installer image with serial console access. The problem I encountered is that the serial console is not active until well into the boot process. I hope to be able to enter Shift-O to change the kernel options ...

• Profile Picture

PyVim IPv6 Support

Posted in: vSphere

Does PyVim/PyVmomi support IPv6? If so, what is the minimum version which supports IPv6?