VMware Workstation

View Only

What's New

• Welcome to Workstation

VMware Workstation Player and VMware Workstation Player Communities have combined into one Community

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Ahh you have to open the link first, not look on this page. And the option is to the left of your name.

• For now try: https://winningpc.com/download-vmware-workstation-pro-for-personal-use/ These are compressed, once inflated you can check the Checksum against what is shown on that Broadcom page. I am also stuck on this same 'Verification pending' ...

Latest Q&A List

• Michael Bronzini's profile image

RE: How to download VMWare Workstation?

Broadcom doesn't seem to have an interest for small/medium based companies with valid licenses but no support contract. I could ...

• Het Patel's profile image

How to download VMWare Workstation?

I have spent enough time to download Workstation Pro 16, but I just don't find a way due to the new site transition and poor or ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware Workstation

Unanswered Threads

I am seeking suggestions, help or updated drivers for resolving the crackling sounds of VMWare Workstation audio that seem to go back to Windows 98 clients. I have been trying to fix the poor audio sound for a couple of days now. I explored numerous ...

So a couple of years ago I bought vmware workstation pro, I had access to it via the customer connect portal and I could grab the license anytime... until Broadcom took it down. They don´t answer my emails, neither am I entitled to speak with a support ...

4 people recommend this.