VMware Workstation

View Only

What's New

• Welcome to Workstation

VMware Workstation Player and VMware Workstation Player Communities have combined into one Community

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Seems to be fixed!

• Upgraded Pop!_OS (22.04) to kernel 6.9.3-76060903-generic and I've run in to issues trying to get Workstation Pro 17.5.1 to compile. The steps I've used in the past are not working. Anyone else having problems? --- Snip from last few lines in log ...

Latest Q&A List

• Sergej Alikov's profile image

How do I obtain a Site ID to enable downloads?

I am a Vmware Workstation 17 Pro license owner. If I understand correctly, in order to be able to download it from the Broadcom ...

• Zohar ML's profile image

Cannot add Physical partition - “One of the parameters ...

I’m having a problem adding an HDD partition to a VM running windows 10. I’m using VMware workstation 17 player in a host windows ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware Workstation

Unanswered Threads

I was previously on a 1 year VMUG Advantage evaluation license for Workstation Pro 17 which was slated to expire mid 2025. After I read the news that VMWare workstation Pro will now be free for Personal use, I went to download the latest installer ...

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing significant audio issues in my virtual machines using VMware Workstation 17.5.2. My host OS is Windows 11 23H2, and the guest OS is Windows 10 LTSB 2016, although I've noticed the problem persists across all guest operating ...