Service Virtualization

What's New

• Welcome to the Service Virtualization Communities Site

Welcome to the Service Virtualization Community where Service Virtualization users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Service Virtualization journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Service Virtualization investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• ​Hi, There are different approaches to achieve this, listed below: 1. You can create a stateful service which will help you to flow the values parameters across 2. You can save the values in DB and retrieve the same in other service call 3. You can save ...

• Hello, Is it possible to take a value from the request of Virtual service "A" and use that value in the response of Virtual Service "C"?  If so what is the best way to do so?  Although I have been working with Virtual Services for several months I have ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, Is there a way to update the Think Time at a transaction level based on the R-R pair files? I want to create a virtual service using R-R pairs using the SV API v3 and assign a particular think time spec for that transaction. Please let me know. Thanks! ...

• Folks, i have earlier worked on creation of dynamic MARI file for Virtual servcie using below code . Further i used make mar to create MAR and deploy using VSEmanager ModelArchiveInfo mari = ModelArchiveInfo.createVSMARInfo(path + VsmPath + "/" ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Proud to announce that Service Virtualization/DevTest - SV 10.6 is now GA! With the release of Service Virtualization/DevTest 10.6, we have further enhanced our promise towards assisting Developers with tools to enable them on their Service Virtualization ...

4 people recommend this.
  • It is costly to reinvent the wheel again. The major concern in the developer and testing community is reusability of test assets . It is always a challenge to know whether a virtual service (VS) is already created, who created it and to download already ...

Most Active Members