Brocade Fibre Channel Networking Community

What's New

• Welcome to the New Fibre Channel Networking Community

Brocade Fibre Channel switches deliver industry-leading performance that shatters bottlenecks and simplifies scale-out network architectures.  Ask Questions, Find Technical Documentation about  Fibre Channel Networking

Latest Discussions

• "Now the Isl's should be able to distribute the buffers on all the Virtual Channels" - The E-Ports (ISL ports) do not "distribute" traffic on virtual channels. The virtual channel (VC) used is determined by the quality of service (QoS) and the fibre channel ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Brocade to Cisco UCS

I have many UCS customers and have not heard of this problem. I came across the site below while researching some UCS questions. The site host accepts questions and gives very thorough and on point response. I took a quick look but didn't find this specific ...

Latest Shared Files

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• NetApp Insight 2019 It is time for Insight next week, a key event in sharing experiences, knowledge and ideas with customers and peers on the latest in IT technology. In the Brocade booth, we are looking forward to showcase the latest additions ...

1 person recommends this.
  • You’re paying a premium for flash; you want to get the full performance out of it. So why are you running it on legacy infrastructure that limits its performance? Technology all around us is evolving at an incredible rate. How do we possibly keep up? ...