The Water Cooler - Training

49 Entries

3 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Inbox
Your View
Actions

The Inbox, Your View, and Actions pages are all located within the main Inbox page. The Inbox page can be accessed by clicking on the notifications ...

3 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Activity Streams
Following
Custom Streams

By clicking on "Home" on the top banner of any CA Communities page, you will be brought to the page that contains activity ...

3 years ago
4 people recommend this.

Document templates allow users to create a copy of a document in order to create several similar documents without having to rebuild all of the content/formatting multiple times. A ...

3 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Sharing content across multiple communities is a great way to cross-promote content in a quick and efficient way. So how does it work? After you’ve created a piece of content, you can ...

3 years ago
2 people recommend this.

This feature is part of our recent move to the cloud platform. For more information about new features that came with the move to cloud, check out: Tech Specs: Cloud is Coming .

Your ...

3 years ago
2 people recommend this.

This feature is part of our recent move to the cloud platform. For more information about new features that came with the move to cloud, check out: Tech Specs: Cloud is Coming .

Tags ...

3 years ago
5 people recommend this.

Your guide to all of the improvements to existing features that are coming with cloud.

Attachments
4 years ago
3 people recommend this.

Attachments
4 years ago
2 people recommend this.

How do I log in to the new system?
Will the old system still be accessible?
Where can I go to see all of the content that was in the CA UIM User Forum?
Where can I go ...

4 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Presentation used during the CA UIM New Community Demos held at the end of February and beginning of March.

Attachments