Symantec Access Management

SSO Access Gateway - Howto enable AuthAz WebServices (with example) 

May 01, 2019 10:26 PM

Here are some video training notes for setting up the AuthAz webservices on SSO Access Gateway.  This came up again recently, for an internal support case, so I hunted up a training video that I had put together some years ago.  

There had been a push over a year or so ago to split up some of these SPS internal training video's I had done, review them and then expose them via the communities site.  That didn't happen since then mainly due to time constraints - but it is still a good idea - and so given I had to revive this one from an older machine I though I might as well complete the process for this video, and put it up here.   

Even though this video of enabling AuthAz Services on SPS is older R12.52 SPS, the process as we walked through it on R12.8 was still very similar. And hopefully it will be of some use to those who need to do this. 

As to other video's - there were a number I had produced for SPS specifically, and I'd still like to split them up, review them and add them to the communities site - but it is probably best to wait until the communities site has moved to the new platform. 

Example of Enabling AuthAz Services on SPS is older R12.52 SPS

1a) Configuring the SSO Policy required for support for AuthAz WebService service. 

1b) Enabling the AuthAz WebServices service on the SSO Access Gateway 

2a) Configuring the SSO Policy needed to support a Test AuthAz webservice application

2b) Testing the SOAP WebService application via SOAPUI

2c) Testing the REST WebService application via SOAPUI

Hope that is of use. 

Cheers - Mark

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.