Layer7 API Management

Live API Creator 5.2 - GA 

Apr 25, 2019 06:58 PM

Greetings!

We are pleased to announce the release of Live API Creator 5.2. Key highlights of this release include:

• Data source support expanded to include two CA mainframe databases; CA IDMS and CA Datacom
  • Enhancements to Resources
    • Customize your API endpoints to include virtual attributes and parent lookup attributes. These attributes show up in the Swagger documentation.
    • Resource GET and POST/PUT events, supporting extensibility using JavaScript code and ability to compute attributes that support "fuzzy" joins (database joins partially matching data)
  • Telemetry
    • Supporting the Enterprise Portfolio License Agreement(PLA) model
    • Product usage analytics to improve our customer support
    • Ability to call multiple HTTP requests in paralle, optimizing your response in the case of complex API mashups
  • IBM Db2 for i data queue listeners; publish and subscribe to messages in Db2 for i data queues, enabling integration via messaging with Db2 for i / AS400 backends
  • Miscellaneous user experience improvements

For a complete list of new features, enhancements and issues addressed in this release, please refer to the 5.2 Release Notes.

You can also learn more about low-code microservices and how Live API Creator helps modernize applications with the low-code declarative approach in this video

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.