Document ID: TEC1768299
Last Modified Date: 2/10/2015
- CA Application Performance Management
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:9.5
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:9.6
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:CA APM 9.5
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:CA APM 9.6
- CA Application Performance Management:Release:CA APM 9.7
- APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- INTROSCOPE WORKSTATION
- INTROSCOPE WEBVIEW
- INTEGRATION INTROSCOPE FOR SPECTRUM
While Launching Webstart Workstation, it prompts to save the Workstation.jnlp file.
"Do you want to open or save workstation.jnlp" from MOM? Open, Save, or Cancel.
1. Selecting "Open" does not do anything; it basically disappears.
2. Selecting "Save" fails with a CouldNotLoadArgumentException. ("Could Not Load file/URL specified: MOM/workstation.jnlp" message.)
1. Check the file type by issuing the below command.
If there is no associated file type, then the following message appears: "File type jnlp not found. No open command associated with it."
2. Try setting the file type association by issuing this command:
assoc .jnlp=JNLP File
For additional information, please refer:
Search the Entire CA APM Knowledge Base