CA IDMS IUA EIUA

Expand all | Collapse all

CMMT 3.18 released today

• 1.  CMMT 3.18 released today

Posted 06-02-2012 07:50 PM
    Well surprise, surprise. CMMT 3.17 wouldn't talk to an R18 CV. A change was made, as was also made in R16, which moved things around in the CSA. Both the TSO and VTAM driver were adjusted to handle this and still run on all prior releases. There was a small issue on the SP screen that was fixed by assembling the 0061 modules with an R18 maclib.

Also present in the 0061 module was a little challenge presented that affected the nucleus map. It was the same thing that shuffled the beginning of the CSA down. The 2nd day I found my way over to XOMT and got things flowing there. I may have to look more carefully, but I couldn't find any other problems as only the 0061 module required a new mapping for R18. Stay tuned for further developments.

John, CMMT Global Support

John Fisher

• 2.  RE: CMMT 3.18 released today - loadlib available

Posted 06-13-2012 07:26 PM
    I've published a file today on the community site that may help anyone that is struggling with assembling the CMMT code and needs the most current version, especially for R18. The file is called CMMT318load.zip and has a transmit file of my working loadlib.

John Fisher

• 3.  RE: CMMT 3.18 7 August update

Posted 08-07-2012 06:40 PM
    As soon as f.fontdeck.com stops spinning and lets me on to the documentation site.

XRMPLOGN was updated for 3.18 around 22 June. -- 7 August, 2012 - I'm releasing small revision to support buffer hits going over 100 Million which was happening here more than I realized. Still some compromises but favoring values butting up over truncation where possible.
    Considered removing waits from buffer screen as an alternative, but for now keeping reads and writes the same on BU and AR.

John Fisher