Clarity

• 1.  Issue on Page with portlet filter

Posted Mar 25, 2019 07:46 AM

Hello,

I have created a page with portlet filter + 2 portlet based on NSQL queries and

I have something very strange : When I update my filter data in flilter portlet, the page saty blank, I have to click again on the link for having the page with filter apply.

See bellow screenshot which explain my issue :

1/ First opening :

2/ I update my filter analyse scope and click on filter in the filter portlet. I have a Blank page

3/I click on the link in the menu : I have my page with filter updated

Any idea about this issue ?

Thanks by advance for your help

Olivier

• 2.  Re: Issue on Page with portlet filter

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 25, 2019 10:34 AM

Can you take a look at the app-ca.log and see if anything is logged?

• 3.  Re: Issue on Page with portlet filter

Posted Mar 25, 2019 11:47 AM

Hi stephanie

Log checked : nothing appears in app logs.

• 4.  Re: Issue on Page with portlet filter

Posted Mar 25, 2019 11:57 PM

The OOTB Overview page (aka default Home), includes several tabs (aka Program Dashboard and Project Dashboard), which uses Page filters.  Are you experiencing the same issue on these tabs?

I also notice in your hovered URL on the blank page there is a parameter 'superSecretToken...' in the URL - do you know what this is?

• 5.  Re: Issue on Page with portlet filter

Posted Mar 27, 2019 07:26 AM

Hello Roland,

Thanks for your answer

I don't have issue with other OOTB Page. Only for mine.

And fro the URL, I have the following URL when I have a blank page : https://easyppm-indus.michelin.com/niku/nu#action:&mi_coe_kpi=APT_CUST_5078098&instanceCode=FILTER_5076109&superSecretTo… 

And I don't where SuperSecretToken is coming from. We have 3 apps and connexion is mnaged by using load balancer.

i have tested the clean up of cache (Broswer + application) without success, I have tested with only one app started, but same issue.

I have created a ticket on support site, I will update this ticket if I have some news.

• 6.  Re: Issue on Page with portlet filter

Posted Mar 27, 2019 09:17 AM

I just noticed, your 1stscreen shot you are using a stored filter - top right on title bar has filter: By Region.

Your third screen shot, which worked when navigated back to the page has filter: none.

Can you try filtering not using a stored filter?

• 7.  Re: Issue on Page with portlet filter
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 09, 2019 02:40 AM

Hello,

My issue is fixed now.

I have deleted and created again the tab with my portlets and No more Issue.

regards