Clarity

• 1.  Add NUX Timesheet Link to Main Menu Bar in CA PPM?

Posted Feb 22, 2019 03:08 AM

My requirement is to add a link for NUX timesheet to Main Menu bar in classic view of CA PPM v 15.3/15.5 as we have a link for current timesheet on right corner of menu bar.

Please let me know if anybody has a solution to implement this?

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Add NUX Timesheet Link to Main Menu Bar in CA PPM?

Posted Feb 22, 2019 03:37 AM

You can enable as link. But, if you are planning to have icon as it is and enable timesheets from that icon is not possible, if you are on SaaS. When you enable timesheets, ideally you will not see timesheet icon on right side on main menu bar.

Rather, it might be easy as link under Home->Personal->Timesheets

• 3.  Re: Add NUX Timesheet Link to Main Menu Bar in CA PPM?

Posted Feb 22, 2019 04:22 AM

We have that custom NUX timesheet link under Home menu but the requirement is to have an icon on the main menu bar as a link for NUX timesheet.

• 4.  Re: Add NUX Timesheet Link to Main Menu Bar in CA PPM?

Posted Feb 22, 2019 05:43 AM

Agree it is not possible for a user

You can create a link eg in Favorite Links of you can create a tab for it and put a portlet there with a link or even icon.

A user cannot insert new icons to the top where you have icons for Home and Current timesheet. A user cannot reconfigure either of those in a supported manner either.

Talk to an integrator partner who can cutomize UI (like Phoenix)

• 5.  Re: Add NUX Timesheet Link to Main Menu Bar in CA PPM?

Posted Feb 22, 2019 05:54 PM

As others have said, from my understanding it is not possible to create an icon for the timesheets.  You can only add the link under Home/Personal or as a Favorite Link.