IDMS

Re:Area's defined to a subschema

• 1.  Re:Area's defined to a subschema

Posted May 19, 2010 06:13 AM
    I have one schema that has many subschemas associated with it. I'm trying to find out what areas are included in a particular subschema.
    Is there a easy way to find this information besides displaying each subschema?

Mike Barta

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or ""Protected Health Information,"" within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act as amended.
    If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.
    "
    IDMS Public Discussion Forum
    IDMS-L@LISTSERV.IUASSN.COM
    SMTP
    SMTP

Normal

Normal
    Apologies
    "I just got a notification that something was sent to IDMS-L - I have no ide=
    a what it was.

Whatever it was was not meant for general distribution, so apologies in adv=
    ance to all those who will have received this post in error.

Cheers - Gary

Gary Cherlet
    Justice Technology Services
    Department of Justice, SA Government

"""""""" Telephone +61 (0)8 8226 5199
    @@ Facsimile +61 (0)8 8226 5311
    > Mobile +61 (0)41 333 1613
    \/ MailTo:gary.cherlet@sa.gov.au

This e-mail message and any attachments are qualified as follows: Addressin=
    g: If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise by reply e-mai=
    l to the sender. Please also destroy the original transmission and its con=
    tents. Confidentiality: This e-mail may contain confidential information w=
    hich also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may ac=
    cess, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. Individual Views: Unless otherw=
    ise indicated, the views expressed are those of the sender, not Justice Tec=
    hnology Services. Computer Viruses: It is the recipient's responsibility t=
    o check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.
    "
    IDMS 3rd-party providers forum
    IDMSVENDOR-L@LISTSERV.IUASSN.COM
    SMTP
    SMTP

Normal

Normal
    Apologies
    "I just got a notification that something was sent to IDMS-L - I have no idea what it was.

Whatever it was was not meant for general distribution, so apologies in advance to all those who will have received this post in error.

Cheers - Gary

Gary Cherlet
    Justice Technology Services
    Department of Justice, SA Government

"""""""" Telephone +61 (0)8 8226 5199
    @@ Facsimile +61 (0)8 8226 5311
    > Mobile +61 (0)41 333 1613
    \/ MailTo:gary.cherlet@sa.gov.au

This e-mail message and any attachments are qualified as follows: Addressing: If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise by reply e-mail to the sender. Please also destroy the original transmission and its contents. Confidentiality: This e-mail may contain confidential information which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. Individual Views: Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed are those of the sender, not Justice Technology Services. Computer Viruses: It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.
    "
    IDMS Public Discussion Forum
    SMTP
    SMTP

Normal

Normal
    Re: z/IIP panel discussion on MMM - did anyone watch? were any question answered
    "I was able to watch it. It was much more IDMS-oriented than the descriptio=
    n had indicated. CA staff acknowledged that there can be performance issue=
    s with IDMS and zIIP (see Chris's detailed note from last week), and said t=
    hat they will attempt to address that in R18. We are one of the sites that=
    had performance problems, so I was very pleased to hear that.

Plus it was fun to see people live that I only knew before from emails and =
    phone calls.