Layer7 API Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi, I am trying to automate private key renewal process. Can someone help me with a script which process the replace certificate chain using Restman?

• 1.  Hi, I am trying to automate private key renewal process. Can someone help me with a script which process the replace certificate chain using Restman?

Posted Mar 12, 2019 01:14 AM

Hi, I am trying to automate private key renewal process. Can someone help me with a script which processes the replace certificate chain using Restman?

• 2.  Re: Hi, I am trying to automate private key renewal process. Can someone help me with a script which process the replace certificate chain using Restman?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 12, 2019 05:39 PM

Dear parameswarudu.thota ,

The PUT 1.0/privateKeys/{id} can be used to replace a private key's certificate chain or change its security zone.

for more details, please refer to https://<your gateway>:8443/restman/1.0/doc/restDoc.html#1.0/privateKeys 

Regards,

Mark

• 3.  Re: Hi, I am trying to automate private key renewal process. Can someone help me with a script which process the replace certificate chain using Restman?

Posted Mar 27, 2019 10:17 AM

Thanks Mark,

I want to take a backup of private key using shell script or any other command which connects to gateway server, takes the private key backup and stores in particular location.

Please help me.

Thanks

Param

• 4.  Re: Hi, I am trying to automate private key renewal process. Can someone help me with a script which process the replace certificate chain using Restman?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 27, 2019 06:14 PM

I provided an example to export private key in How to export private key using API call