Layer7 API Management

• 1.  JsonJoltAssertion

Posted Nov 23, 2018 07:58 AM

Hi guys,

I am interested to the JsonJoltAssertion which is available on the edgegateway.

I want to use this assertion on a "classic" gateway because I need it to perform an

implementation for one of our client.

Where can I find it ? (.jar)

Best Regards,

Alfred Owona

• 2.  Re: JsonJoltAssertion

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 23, 2018 10:52 AM

Hi Alfred

This assertion seems to be belonging to the mircro service gateway , i did have a look at the tactical assertions

but did not find a version of this assertion which we can distribute for the normal gateway 

Dirk 

• 3.  Re: JsonJoltAssertion

Posted Nov 23, 2018 12:16 PM

I managed to get this assertion as a module file (.aar). I tried to load it with the « Managed Server Module Files » but I have this error : « Unable to open module file : First zip entry is not a plain file named ‘signed.dat’ »

Do you know how to fix this ?

Thanks

• 4.  Re: JsonJoltAssertion

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 23, 2018 11:16 PM

Alfred,

AAR files without them being signed (Saar) need to be loaded directly on the gateway in the /opt/SecureSpan/Gateway/runtime/modules/assertion directory. We need to confirm with our development team that the JOLT assertion will work with the full gateway.

Sincerely,

Stephen Hughes

Broadcom Support

• 5.  Re: JsonJoltAssertion

Posted Nov 25, 2018 11:24 AM

Hi Stefen,

I transfered the aar files in the /opt/SecureSpan/Gateway/runtime/modules/assertion directory and restart the GW

On the logs it seems like the aar file is loaded by the GW but when I browse into the assertion panelle, I don't see the assertion.

Does anyone have an idea ?

Best Regards,

Alfred Owona

• 6.  Re: JsonJoltAssertion
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 26, 2018 01:43 PM

Unfortunately, this assertion is only licensed for the micro gateway and so can only be used in the micro gateway.