DX Application Performance Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi All, I am facing the login issue in Administrative Console in single node AXA, after putting the password "master1234!" it is showing Invalid Credentials, please find attached documents. Please help to resolve this issue

• 1.  Hi All, I am facing the login issue in Administrative Console in single node AXA, after putting the password "master1234!" it is showing Invalid Credentials, please find attached documents. Please help to resolve this issue

Posted Oct 15, 2018 03:55 AM

I have read troubleshooting - Post Installation, applied same as postreSQL db but issue has not resolved.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar Prasad

• 2.  Re: Hi All, I am facing the login issue in Administrative Console in single node AXA, after putting the password "master1234!" it is showing Invalid Credentials, please find attached documents. Please help to resolve this issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 15, 2018 09:55 AM

Dear Community:

May someone help Ajay with next steps? 

Thanks 

Hal German

• 3.  Re: Hi All, I am facing the login issue in Administrative Console in single node AXA, after putting the password "master1234!" it is showing Invalid Credentials, please find attached documents. Please help to resolve this issue

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 15, 2018 10:57 AM

Hello Ajay,

Can you open you browser's developer tools and post the error message returned from the network request to authenticate with AXA (most likely a 403 with response). Also check the console tab and post any error messages you see.

• 4.  Re: Hi All, I am facing the login issue in Administrative Console in single node AXA, after putting the password "master1234!" it is showing Invalid Credentials, please find attached documents. Please help to resolve this issue
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 16, 2018 02:32 AM

Hi All,

After putting hostname of base machine in linux VM, at /etc/hosts issue has been resolved.

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

Ajay Kumar Prasad