Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

how to create a service Imageof a  SOAP service with multiple request arguments that are not mandatory

• 1.  how to create a service Imageof a  SOAP service with multiple request arguments that are not mandatory

Posted Apr 22, 2019 02:53 PM

I have a soap service with multiple arguments. I am trying to create a data driven virtual service but it demands a lot of request arguments which are not possible to add. I want to create a data driven service with just limited request arguments. How can I do that , considering I have a SOAP service?

• 2.  Re: how to create a service Imageof a  SOAP service with multiple request arguments that are not mandatory

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 23, 2019 02:59 AM

Add a Request Data Manager DPH after your SOAP DPH in your listen step.

For each argument you want to use for matching with transactions in your .vsi add a "Keep" action in the RDM DPH.

Make sure that your .vsi now only has valid signatures, i.e. only signatures with the arguments you want to keep; all the arguments that the RDM DPH will remove from your incoming requests also need to be removed from the transactions in your .vsi.

Cheers,

Danny