Service Virtualization

• 1.  Un-deploy virtual services in a group using Jenkins

Posted Dec 19, 2018 12:31 PM

The process to deploy the virtual services is shown below and need to provide the name of the virtual service separated by commas for un-deployment.

node {

stage('CA Service Virtualization Undeploy VS') {

svUndeployVirtualService vseName: 'VSE', vsNames: '''WebServicesModel\nwebservices-vs'''

}

}

Is there any way to use regex expression to un-deploy all the virtual services?

Expecting something similar like we use in Mar files deployment.

• **/*.mar
      Wildcard format to match all MAR files within the recursive directory structure.

Thanks,

Satish

• 2.  Re: Un-deploy virtual services in a group using Jenkins

Posted Feb 15, 2019 04:37 AM

Please someone can help me on the above question?

• 3.  Re: Un-deploy virtual services in a group using Jenkins
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 15, 2019 08:08 AM

I do not believe a wildcard is accepted as input.

Would it be possible to create a pre-step that builds the list of services for the undeploy? Then, substitute the list in vsNames.

The rest API can return a list of services running in the VSE (<dt_server>:1505/api/Dcm/VSEs/VSE).  Iterating over the XML yields the list of services running. I suppose you could apply your own regex to the service name to determine if the service needs to be undeployed.

REST Invoke API - DevTest Solutions - 10.4 - CA Technologies Documentation  

https://support.ca.com/cadocs/0/CA%20DevTest%20Solutions%208%200-ENU/Bookshelf_Files/Invoke/index.html#-1036894486 

Virtual Service Invoke API - DevTest Solutions - 10.4 - CA Technologies Documentation  

• 4.  Re: Un-deploy virtual services in a group using Jenkins

Posted Feb 18, 2019 03:48 AM

Thank you, Joel.