Clarity Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Request Email type option in Events-Rules-Actions

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Request Email type option in Events-Rules-Actions

Posted 12-20-2018 03:22 PM

I have some default Events-Rules-Actions Enabled in CA Service Catalog and with this have problem:

Events-Rules-Actions>Request/Subscription Item Change> this is the event rule:

sd_row = 1 AND rate_item_col = 0 AND category = 1000 AND status >= 401 AND status <= 499

I modify this rule for this:

status = 400 AND rate_item_col = 0

but this two rules inside of  When Status is Pending Approval and Category is Service Offering Management not send nothing:

Notify Approver when status is Pending Approval and Category is Service Offering Management

Notify Requestor when status is Pending Approval and Category is Service Offering Management

Someone has a suggestion?

Note: The email has configured and tested, and not have problems.

• 2.  Re: Request Email type option in Events-Rules-Actions
    Best Answer

Posted 12-21-2018 05:06 AM

Hi Douglas,

From the description provided here, I see that the default rule is set to "sd_row = 1 AND rate_item_col = 0 AND category = 1000 AND status >= 401 AND status <= 499" which includes the Category and the status of the request.

In your case there is no mentioned of the category and the status values. i.e. "status = 400 AND rate_item_col = 0".

In the screenshot provided I see the to value defined here is "$pending_action_user_groups$". Could you validate what values is store during the event trigger in this group? Mu suspicion is there wont be any values defined for this value due to the fact that the status has not reached the pending approval and category to their respective states.

Let me know if this helps?

• 3.  Re: Request Email type option in Events-Rules-Actions

Posted 12-21-2018 08:09 AM

Hi Kusuma, good point......do you know where can i found this value   $pending_action_user_groups$ in DB?

The rule status = 400 AND rate_item_col = 0". I think is fine because in tu DB i see the state in 400