Test Data Manager

Expand all | Collapse all

While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking.

• 1.  While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking.

Posted Mar 18, 2019 10:27 AM

While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking too.

• 2.  Re: While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 18, 2019 02:03 PM

For an xml, both single quotes and double quotes are equivalent. Are you facing any issues while processing the file?

• 3.  Re: While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking.

Posted Mar 18, 2019 04:02 PM

Files with double quotes are rejecting by the system.

• 4.  Re: While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 18, 2019 04:22 PM

Ideally your application should be able to process the xml file since they are equivalent. You could run a post masking process to replace the double quotes in the file with single quotes.

• 5.  Re: While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking.

Posted Mar 18, 2019 04:25 PM

yep, post processing process for replacing is what i am doing it now . Thanks for replying though .

• 6.  Re: While masking xml file , it's replacing single quotes with double quotes and the format entirely changing. How to fix this, i need only single quotes and original format as it is after masking.

Posted Mar 18, 2019 02:25 PM

i am testing the files with double quotes by processing . Will let you know the outcome .