DX NetOps

• 1.  DASHBOARD NOT Representing in PDF format as Complete report

Posted Apr 11, 2019 02:23 AM

Hello,

I am using CAPM 3.6.5 on RHEL.

the issue i am facing is there is a template in Dashboards named as IM Device Multiview in category Custom View.

But when i click on email/schedule report and send it as All pages of multiple views (send it as complete report including all pages) it will represent nothing in report i received in PDF.

the report is something like this no graph is visible on this...

• 2.  Re: DASHBOARD NOT Representing in PDF format as Complete report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 11, 2019 07:37 AM

Hi Akash:

I gave this a try and it seemed to work for me, and I am on 3.6.4.  That said, I am using a small lab.  If oyu send in csv does that work?

If you choose print > pdf that saves it to pdf, do you get the full report?  Can you then email it

If you attempt to email it from CAPC while watching the /opt/CA/PerformanceCenter/PC/logs/PCService.log do you see any exceptions?

Joe

• 3.  Re: DASHBOARD NOT Representing in PDF format as Complete report

Posted Apr 15, 2019 04:30 AM

HI Joseph,

would you try IM Device Multiview template? secondly you try it for a group having more than 1 page interfaces means approx. its 20.

its not representing any data in CSV.

Actually in Print PDF way CAPC never provide full pages report of Multiview templates. Its only represents the first page views of report.

And currently when i extract as print --> pdf then it will extract the report having graphs of first pages in reports. secondly if i email the first pages report it will also contain graphs accurately the only issue is with complete report when i email complete report it shows blank....

i attached the pcservice.log and wrapper log to this.

• 4.  Re: DASHBOARD NOT Representing in PDF format as Complete report

Posted Apr 15, 2019 04:33 AM

• 5.  Re: DASHBOARD NOT Representing in PDF format as Complete report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 18, 2019 12:01 PM

Akash,

I'd recommend opening a support case to investigate these problems further if they continue to persist.

Thanks,

Mike