Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

• 1.  ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 11, 2018 03:28 PM

Greetings.

I would like to do ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION. I have successfully completed the  CA Proven Implementation Professional exam in Jan,2018.

I came to know that to get certified I have to complete 2 customer engagements with CA product and have to share the “Partner Experience Pack" of engagement documentation with the CA Architect.

Can you please connect me with some SPOC to discuss on this further. And also can you please let me know do i need get updated my previous organizations CA partner account with the current one?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Leena

Leena Sharma

M: (972) 413-6310

• 2.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 12, 2018 12:26 AM

Hi Liz ( LizR),

Can you advise our customer regarding certification?

Thanks in advance.

Yas

• 3.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 12, 2018 12:56 PM

Thanks for looping me in, Yas, and thanks for your question, Leena!

ShafiqH, the head of our Exam group, can best advise on this specific inquiry.

• 4.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 12, 2018 01:29 PM

(Thanks, LizR and Yasuyuki_Miura)

Hi Leena,

Congratulations on your Proven Professional for DevTest Solutions Implementation earlier this year.  I can confirm the system has you identified as representing HCL in Asia-Pac.  We will confirm your account director/manager point of contact who will reach out to you directly early next week.  

• 5.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 12, 2018 01:32 PM

Hi Leena,

Congratulations on your Proven Professional for DevTest Solutions Implementation earlier this year.  I can confirm the system has you identified as representing HCL in Asia-Pac.  We will confirm your account director/manager point of contact who will reach out to you directly early next week.

• 6.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 12, 2018 02:48 PM

Thanks alot. Many wishes to CA for great business.

Can you please also confirm will i get the diploma/certificate for Architect role as well in next week?

Please find below the details of my previous and current Managers.

Subhesh Pakrashi (Vice President HCL) : subhesh.pakrashi@hcl.com

Rajib Garu (COE Head) : rajib.garu@kroger.com

Thanks, Leena

• 7.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 12, 2018 03:12 PM

Hi Leena, Once the review is completed and approved, as soon as we are notified we will provide the badge credential and update the CA database within 48 hours.  I expect the Partner team reviewers will engage next week for their review.

• 8.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 12, 2018 03:56 PM

Thanks.

Few questions below:

1.  Do I need to do anything from my end for that review at this point of time?

2.  And do I need to inform Mr. Subhesh or Mr. Rajib that someone from your team will approach them?

Thanks, Leena

• 9.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 17, 2018 03:23 PM
      |   view attached

Team,

Is there any updates?

Thanks, Leena

• 10.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 17, 2018 04:39 PM

Hi Leena, the APJ team was not able to contact you via your HCL contact list- they experienced a delivery error. If you can provide your current email account to me via our offline correspondence I will make sure the team reaches out directly for your review.  Thanks.

• 11.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 18, 2018 09:18 AM
      |   view attached

Morning,

How are you?

Thanks for the note.

Please find below my current email Id and cell no. to connect with me.

Leena.sharma@kroger.com<mailto:Leena.sharma@kroger.com>

Thanks, Leena

Leena Sharma

• 12.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 23, 2018 03:44 PM

Team, 

Is there any update when can i get my Certificate?

I called and check to my below managers and they said that they haven't received any call from CA or your partners for my request so far.

Can you please provide me ETA for this?

One of my Delivery head under who i worked in HCL had left and the other Account head is serving his notice period.

I am worrying if you delay in connecting with them now.

Subhesh Pakrashi (Vice President HCL/Account Head) : subhesh.pakrashi@hcl.com

Rajib Garu (COE Head) : rajib.garu@kroger.com

Thanks, Leena

• 13.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 24, 2018 11:39 AM

Leena,

I have escalated for resolution. The teams noted change in your parent company affiliation, and since this particular validation is for the partner community they are confirming actions. I will also apprise you 1:1.

• 14.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 24, 2018 12:09 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Let me share you the contact numbers of the HCL and Kroger managers to connect if required.

Subhesh Pakrashi (Vice President HCL/Account Head) : subhesh.pakrashi@hcl.com - (612) 812-3876

Rajib Garu (COE Head) : rajib.garu@kroger.com - (612) 860-3484

Thanks, Leena

• 15.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 29, 2018 03:50 PM

Team,

As i mentioned in my earlier emails, that my Account head of HCL is serving notice period and his last working day in HCL is 10/31/2018. I had worked under him for the last 3.5 years in HCL. He can provide you the required infomation.

Subhesh Pakrashi (Vice President HCL/Account Head) : subhesh.pakrashi@hcl.com - (612) 812-3876

I know that you have escalated this issue. But can you please provide me ETA when can i expect it to be closed? Its been more than 15days now.

Please call me if possible at +1 (972) 413-6310.

Thanks, Leena Sharma

• 16.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 30, 2018 02:07 PM

LizR andYasuyuki_Miura,

Can you please help me here with my request asap.

It will be great if you can give me a call at +1 (972) 413-6310.

Thanks, Leena

------------------------

As i mentioned in my earlier emails, that my Account head of HCL is serving notice period and his last working day in HCL is 10/31/2018. I had worked under him for the last 3.5 years in HCL. He can provide you the required information.

Subhesh Pakrashi (Vice President HCL/Account Head) : subhesh.pakrashi@hcl.com - (612) 812-3876

I know that you have escalated this issue. But can you please provide me ETA when can i expect it to be closed? Its been more than days now.

• 17.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Oct 30, 2018 04:51 PM

Hi Leena - Wish that I could help, yet this is in the hands of our APJ team best I know and I'm sure they'll do whatever they can to assist you.

• 18.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Feb 28, 2019 09:40 AM

LizR, Can you please share the escalation POC? Thanks.

• 19.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Nov 16, 2018 10:50 AM

LizR,

Morning,Hope you are doing well?

Did you hear anything back from APJ team on the Architect Certificate? If not, May i know the ETA when this request will be closed?

Thanks, Leena

• 20.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted Nov 26, 2018 01:25 PM
    • LizR,

May i know the ETA when this request will be resolved?

Thanks, Leena

• 21.  Re: ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

Posted May 09, 2019 01:07 PM

First let me explain you the scenario:

I had dropped a message on Oct, 2018 on the community site and hajsh02 , Liz Reznak (Program Director, Product Education), Chris Hackett (Community Manager)  from CA posted the following messages:

PFB the posts shared on following CA support community:

Link: https://communities.ca.com/thread/241816777-architect-role-certification-leena-sharma

ARCHITECT ROLE CERTIFICATION - Leena Sharma

·         Hajsh02 posted “ I confirm the system has you identified as representing HCL in Asia-Pac. Once the review is completed and approved, as soon as we are notified we will provide the badge credential and update the CA database within 48 hours. “

“ I expect the Partner team reviewers will engage next week for their review. “

“ APJ team was not able to contact you via your HCL contact list- they experienced a delivery error.”

“I have escalated for resolution. The teams noted change in your parent company affiliation, and since this particular validation is for the partner community they are confirming actions. I will also apprise you 1:1.”

·         Liz Reznak replied: “ this is in the hands of our APJ team best I know and I'm sure they'll do whatever they can to assist you.”

·         In mid of Nov, 2018 I had received the call from Liz Reznak from CA and she requested me to wait for some time, as I had changed the organization from HCL to Kroger, APJ team are unsure how to handle this. And LizR had also said that I will receive the certificate once they will settle in the new environment for Products from CA to Broadcom and Chris Hackett said services from CA to HCL.  

It's been long and I haven’t hear from them, so had posted another post at CA support community, but didn’t receive any response yet.

https://communities.ca.com/message/242160247-re-waiting-for-my-architect-role-certification-from-last-3-months?commentID=242160247&et=watches.email.thread#comment-242160247

Waiting for my Architect role certification from last 3 months

I did call at the support number as well and avinash.gambavanthu@broadcom.com said that he will look into it and get back to me but I haven’t heard anything from him as well. Attaching his email.