Broadcom Customer Care

Expand all | Collapse all

I stopped getting email updates when a case gets updated. I changed to broadcom.com email and can't change in support profile, grayed out. Is this the issue where I stopped getting emails?

• 1.  I stopped getting email updates when a case gets updated. I changed to broadcom.com email and can't change in support profile, grayed out. Is this the issue where I stopped getting emails?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 07, 2019 08:52 AM

I stopped getting email updates when a case gets updated. I changed to broadcom.com email and can't change in support profile, grayed out. Is this the issue where I stopped getting emails?

• 2.  Re: I stopped getting email updates when a case gets updated. I changed to broadcom.com email and can't change in support profile, grayed out. Is this the issue where I stopped getting emails?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 08, 2019 08:02 AM

Hi Gregg, 

I would suggest you to contact Service Desk and they will be the right team to assist you with this issue. 

Regards, 

Heena

• 3.  Re: I stopped getting email updates when a case gets updated. I changed to broadcom.com email and can't change in support profile, grayed out. Is this the issue where I stopped getting emails?

Posted Feb 15, 2019 12:17 PM

Need to add your Broadcom email 'alternate email' in your profile.