Topic Thread

Expand all | Collapse all

Max. TPS Details in Policy Manager

• 1.  Max. TPS Details in Policy Manager

Posted 03-19-2019 11:29 AM

Is there any way in Policy Manager Dashboard or any assertion that shows the Maximum Transactions served by the API Gateway per second? Consider the period limit to be of one month.

• 2.  Re: Max. TPS Details in Policy Manager

Posted 03-19-2019 07:15 PM

It's not available by default, as the max resolution on dashboard is "Daily", you may need to manually calculate the monthly metrics base on the daily data.

Gateway is not a report system, you may consider other tools such as CA Precision API Monitoring - Home - CA Precision API Monitoring - 3.4 - CA Technologies Documentation , or Home - CA API Developer Portal - 4.2 - CA Technologies Documentation , which have better report functions.

• 3.  Re: Max. TPS Details in Policy Manager

Posted 03-20-2019 09:00 AM

Hi Mark_HE

Thanks for the reply. I had this question too. 

I tried using business reports on API Portal. But I found Daily Hits (AVG), Daily Hits (Max), Daily Hits(Min). What we require is Maximum of Hits per second. This field is not available. Please try to provide any custom MAQL for getting the Max. TPS.

And I tried on Dashboard View on Analytics too but I am not able to find under which metrics the TPS value would be calculated. There are 3 api_metrics, Jmetrics, jmessages. Please let me know.

Just to know about the possibilities, is there any assertion that could show the TPS value, please let me know.

Thanks