DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Info of net_connect on db CA UIM

Posted Apr 17, 2019 12:28 PM

Hi All.

Someone to know on what table in CAUIM can I find this information "contactinfo" from net_connect probe

• 2.  Re: Info of net_connect on db CA UIM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2019 01:01 PM

If you add $contactinfo as a message variable to the net_connect message(s), you'll find it in the nas_alarms / nas_transaction_summary table in the message column.

• 3.  Re: Info of net_connect on db CA UIM

Posted Apr 22, 2019 01:08 PM

Thanks for your answer, but my intention is use "alarm_enrichment" and with a query obtain this data (contactinfo) for visualization in inly a field on USM.

i don't know if contactinfo it is saved in db UIM.

• 4.  Re: Info of net_connect on db CA UIM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 22, 2019 01:24 PM

No, it is an alarm message variable value. It's not stored in the backend database, but it is present in the alarm message under udata->values->contactinfo.

• 5.  Re: Info of net_connect on db CA UIM

Posted Apr 22, 2019 03:00 PM

How can I capture this (udata->values->contactinfo) for use with alarm_enrichment and present in USM in a field.

If I think in a query, that only work in db CAUIM, not???

Or I can capture of other modo contactinfo

• 6.  Re: Info of net_connect on db CA UIM

Posted Apr 22, 2019 03:29 PM

I think that what @ Stephen Danseglio was trying to say was that the contact info is part of the net_connect profile:

You could then use this value in an alarm message by using the variable $contactinfo in the message for the profile.

Presumably, if you included this data in a predictable way you could then later extract it in an alarm enrichment or AO profile.

-Garin

• 7.  Re: Info of net_connect on db CA UIM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 22, 2019 06:58 PM

What 'field' in USM are you trying to add it to?