IDMS

• 1.  Customer Validation Program - SQL Resource Limits

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 05, 2018 05:16 PM

Hello All,

Our CA IDMS Development Team is currently working on a new feature to limit the resources that are used by an SQL statement.  This allows our customers to stop long-running SQL requests before their systems are burdened. 

We are looking for customers to join our Customer Validation Program.  We have monthly WebEx meetings to discuss all new features and get feedback.  As a participate in the program, you get early access to the New Feature APARs.  You can apply and test the APARs in your environment, and provide input to us for change.  Our next call is coming up October 16th, 2018.  Please use this link to register:  validate.ca.com

Thank you!

Nakesha Newbury

Product Owner, IDMS

• 2.  Re: Customer Validation Program - SQL Resource Limits

Posted Oct 09, 2018 10:19 AM

I have already registered for IDMS 19enhancements but I cannot find anything specifically referring to SQL resource limits.

Do I need to do anything to see that item?

• 3.  Re: Customer Validation Program - SQL Resource Limits

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 01:18 PM

Hello Steve!

We are in the process of making the Feature APARs available on the Validation site!  Stay tuned..

Thank you!

Nakesha Newbury

• 4.  Re: Customer Validation Program - SQL Resource Limits

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 09, 2018 01:35 PM

Hello All,

If anyone has any issues signing up for the CA IDMS 19.0 Customer Validation Program, let me know and I can send you a direct invitation via email.

Thank you!

Nakesha Newbury