DX NetOps

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi All,In Responce Path Jitter report, is it possible to include the destination in the title of the report? I wand to change Response Path Jitter: Cisco Rttmon Jitter Precision: *.*.*.*-*.*.*.* : xxxxxxxx to Source Device-Destination device (instead of I

• 1.  Hi All,In Responce Path Jitter report, is it possible to include the destination in the title of the report? I wand to change Response Path Jitter: Cisco Rttmon Jitter Precision: *.*.*.*-*.*.*.* : xxxxxxxx to Source Device-Destination device (instead of I

Posted Apr 13, 2019 05:31 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

In Responce Path Jitter report, is it possible to include the destination in the title of the report?

I wand to change Response Path Jitter: Cisco Rttmon Jitter Precision: *.*.*.*-*.*.*.* : xxxxxxxx to Source Device-Destination device (instead of IP Address).

Regards Subhash

• 2.  Re: Hi All,In Responce Path Jitter report, is it possible to include the destination in the title of the report? I wand to change Response Path Jitter: Cisco Rttmon Jitter Precision: *.*.*.*-*.*.*.* : xxxxxxxx to Source Device-Destination device (instead

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 17, 2019 06:05 PM

Hello Subhash,

This should help.

How to modify Response Path Component Element name - CA Knowledge 

Thanks,

Michael