Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Posted 10-10-2018 09:11 AM

Since installing the Flowdock Windows app a couple of years ago Flowdock would open at startup and automatically login with my CA SSO login. But since the update to version 1.0.3 it is making me login fresh at every startup. How do I get it to automatically login again?

• 2.  Re: How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Posted 10-10-2018 12:21 PM

Hey there - I'm not able to reproduce this issue, and I just downloaded and installed 1.0.3 to test! Seems to keep my AC login just fine.

Have you restarted since the install? Any automatic clearing of browser cache happening? FD shares browser cache ... 

• 3.  Re: How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Posted 10-10-2018 05:02 PM

Yessir. I shutdown everyday, and start fresh every morning. No auto cache clearing I know of.

• 4.  Re: How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Posted 10-10-2018 05:06 PM

In your test, did you have it set to auto-startup? So it comes up with windows first thing? I'm thinking it's because I haven't logged into anything in a browser yet.

• 5.  Re: How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Posted 10-10-2018 05:11 PM

Hmm let me try auto-startup

• 6.  Re: How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Posted 10-10-2018 05:21 PM

Well, I just tested after restart with the auto-startup when I login to Windows, and it logged me right in. 

However, I was able to break the login by clearing the cache from within Flowdock. I right-clicked, went to Developer Tools --> Application then cleared storage and cookies. That logged me out. I do believe it is shared with Chrome so I wonder if Chrome is blocking saved logins or persisting sessions on your machine?

• 7.  Re: How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?

Posted 10-10-2018 05:45 PM

I typically use Firefox. I haven't had this problem with other things. And didn't have the problem with flow dock before the upgrade/update. I note that there's a checkbox to keep me logged in with the other logins but not the agile Central and one other. I don't know. Will ping you in the morning when I login. Thanks John.

Patrick Gibbons IV

Manager, Global Customer Success

CA Technologies | 5465 Legacy Drive Suite 700 | Plano, TX 75024-3106

Office: +1 214 473 1304 ext +11304 | Mobile: +1 469 975 9385 | Patrick.GibbonsIV@ca.com

Sent from Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS

• 8.  Re: How do I get agile central automatic login after last app update?
    Best Answer

Posted 10-17-2018 12:18 PM

Lori figured it out -- thanks again Lori!

Here's the KB: Flowdock for Windows will not auto login after app - CA Knowledge