Clarity

• 1.  Are there any examples of how to integrate a thirdparty restful api using processes?

Posted Jul 20, 2017 01:59 PM

We are attempting to get data from an hr data app of peoplesoft using their restful api.  I can't seem to to figure out who to integrate that into a process within CA PPM.  Does anyone have an example their willing to share to give me a starting point?   Thanks to all...

• 2.  Re: Are there any examples of how to integrate a thirdparty restful api using processes?

Posted Jul 21, 2017 01:14 AM

Hi mcwmoo ,

if you want to consume rest api of third party system within clarity process via gel script, you can go through GEL Script consuming CA PPM REST API  and if you are looking to get started for CA PPM Rest API then follow CA PPM REST API link for information.

Besides this I will suggest, a staging table which could be a CA PPM Custom object for data flow and handling, however we won’t have rest api for ca ppm custom object, so you might need to use xog for achieving that.

I hope this give you some information for your integration.

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 3.  Re: Are there any examples of how to integrate a thirdparty restful api using processes?

Posted Aug 11, 2017 04:49 PM

Hi Prashank,

Can we use this REST API in CA PPM SaaS 15.1 ?

Or do we ave to upgrade to 15.2 version?

Thanks,

• 4.  Re: Are there any examples of how to integrate a thirdparty restful api using processes?

Posted Aug 12, 2017 04:09 AM

Hi Julian_Rodriguez 

Yes you can ues rest api vai gel in 15.1 SaaS as well.

Regards,

Prashank Singh

• 5.  Re: Are there any examples of how to integrate a thirdparty restful api using processes?

Posted Mar 12, 2018 03:14 PM

Prashank,

It appears that your link to GEL Script consuming CA PPM REST API  is pointing to a post that has been deleted (or at least moved).  I am very interested in reading this document as I am looking to update one of our integration partners using a GEL script and would very much like to consume/utilize their REST APIs.

Thank you.

Michael Tognetti

• 6.  Re: Are there any examples of how to integrate a thirdparty restful api using processes?

Posted Mar 13, 2018 05:19 AM

It has been jived.

Use search to find it.

GEL Script consuming CA PPM REST API