Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

How do I resolve the CA PPM Interface error of "one or more duplicate resources found in Microsoft Project" when trying to save a new Project?

• 1.  How do I resolve the CA PPM Interface error of "one or more duplicate resources found in Microsoft Project" when trying to save a new Project?

Posted Oct 03, 2018 06:18 PM

New to forums sorry if posted elsewhere couldn't find answer.  Getting "One or more duplicate resources found in Microsoft Project. Cannot Save" error when trying to "Save As" a new project.

* It's a new project which the PM has developed in MS Project 2016. 

* Interface with CA PPM 15.5 confirmed working with blank templates or projects already in CA PPM

* Resource names, group, id columns are confirmed blank

• 2.  Re: How do I resolve the CA PPM Interface error of "one or more duplicate resources found in Microsoft Project" when trying to save a new Project?

Posted Oct 03, 2018 07:44 PM

Hi Jason - Check if Resource sheet of the MSP schedule has any resources(which are not existing in Clarity). If yes, please remove those resources/use the resources which are from Clarity.

Are you trying to create a new project from MSP or is there a project which exists in Clarity, which you are trying to update?

• 3.  Re: How do I resolve the CA PPM Interface error of "one or more duplicate resources found in Microsoft Project" when trying to save a new Project?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 03, 2018 08:00 PM

Hi Jason, 

Can you also take a look at KB000093561?

Thanks, 

Maria