Rally Software

• 1.  Trouble with Release Tracking view

Posted Apr 23, 2018 03:52 PM

I'm getting the following error when trying to view the release tracking burnup:

“An error occurred while fetching snapshots for specified portfolio items.”

I have setup a release and 2 iterations under the my project and also created 2 test features with US’s as well. These features and US's are assigned to the release. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (This works for other programs for us.)

• 2.  Re: Trouble with Release Tracking view

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 24, 2018 02:50 PM

hey Brian, there is a limitation on the amount of data that this page will load but it doesn't sound like you have reached that limit by far.  From the Project Picker in the upper left hand corner, can you click the drop down and remove Parent Projects and Child Projects just to make sure that you're not pulling data from other projects?  See if it will load.  If that doesn't work, try refreshing the browser page, then select a different Release, then switch back.  One of those options should allow the page to load.  

• 3.  Re: Trouble with Release Tracking view

Posted Apr 25, 2018 02:39 PM

Hey Edwin, Thanks for all of the tips. The release I setup starting working this morning but we created additional releases and when we choose those releases the release tracking view gives the same error. Any idea if there's a background update process for this? It seems after a few days, w/o any changes things start working...