Symantec Privileged Access Management

• 1.  CA PAM client as published Citrix Application?

Posted May 11, 2018 11:10 AM

We have a number of users who connect remotely to our environment via a Citrix interface.  This uses published apps and not virtual machines to present applications.

We've had some issues getting PAM to work consistently from Internet Explorer.  Is it possible to do a single installation of the client and have multiple users launch that as a published application in Citrix?  Since the client installs in the user's profile directory by default and uses the folder for cache data I imagine it would be problematic having multiple users utilize the same installation directory, but I didn't know if there was some option I had missed.

Is it possible to have multiple users launch the CA PAM client from a shared directory (network) at the same time?

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: CA PAM client as published Citrix Application?
    Best Answer

Posted May 11, 2018 12:56 PM

Here is a link to a Tech Tip I posted on Integrating PAM with Citrix:  Tech Tip:  Integrating PAM With Citrix.  You will find a word document there, which will take you through the process.  If you still can't get it to work, please open a support ticket.

• 3.  Re: CA PAM client as published Citrix Application?

Posted May 18, 2018 01:47 PM

Thanks for the reply!  Our Citrix team was able to get the CA PAM client working as a published application using the provided instructions.