Clarity

• 1.  Xogging document from custom object

Posted Nov 01, 2018 01:09 PM

I have been tasked with finding a way to export documents from attachment attribute we have in a custom sub-object which which is party of a custom Master object.  I have spent sometime on the forums trying to write the XOG that will allow me to do this.  I have been focussing on xogging out just one for the moment to try and test but I have hit an error that I cannot resolve.  Can anyone help me out with what is missing please? The main part of the error is

<Description>XOG-4001: Failed to export documents.</Description>
    <Exception>
    java.lang.Exception: XOG-4000: Parent Object was not found; The parent information provided is incorrect.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_read.xsd">
    <Header version="8.0" action="read" objectType="document" externalSource="NIKU">
    <args name="documentLocation" value="C:\Clarity"/>
    </Header>
    <DocumentQuery>
    <Filter name="parentObjectID" criteria="EQUALS">5414021</Filter>
    <Filter name="parentObjectType" criteria="EQUALS">customObjectInstance</Filter>
    <Filter name="folderName" criteria="EQUALS">bc_adoc::ODF::Attribute</Filter>
    <Filter name="folderPath" criteria="EQUALS">/Root/DMS/ODF/bc_ann/5414021</Filter>
    </DocumentQuery>
    </NikuDataBus>

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Xogging document from custom object

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 05, 2018 03:27 AM

Hi Robert,

I could xogout document by below xml. (document_read.xml)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_read.xsd">
    <Header version="7.5" action="read" objectType="document" externalSource="NIKU">
    <args name="documentLocation" value="c:\work2" />
    </Header>
    <DocumentQuery>
        <Filter name="folderName" criteria="EQUALS">atc1::ODF::Attribute</Filter>
        <Filter name="folderPath" criteria="EQUALS">/Root/DMS/ODF/custom_obj01/5000001</Filter>
    </DocumentQuery>
    </NikuDataBus>

c:\work2          

This folder is created in PPM server.

atc1::ODF::Attribute 

This string is NAME in CLB_DMS_FOLDERS table.  

act1 is attribute name of attachment attribute in custom_obj01.

/Root/DMS/ODF/custom_obj01/5000001

This is value of PATH_NAME in CLB_DMS_FOLDERS table.

I hope it is useful for your investigation.

Regards,

Shoichi