Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

New Relic integration times out

• 1.  New Relic integration times out

Posted 08-15-2018 03:31 AM

Testing the webhook from New Relic gets:

{
    response: 200,
    Unable to invoke Webhook: I/O error on POST request for "https://www.flowdock.com/jari/newrelic/messages/***": Read timed out; nested exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    }

Creating a new integration yields the same result.

• 2.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 08-16-2018 03:44 AM

Thomas,

I am not familiar with New Relic, but does it have an On-Premises version and a SaaS version?  If so, which are you using?

There is also another post here, New Relic alert integration not working 

Does that sound like what you are seeing as well?  Are somethings arriving and others you are seeing that time out?

Michael

• 3.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 08-16-2018 03:58 AM

It's a SaaS service.

No, it doesn't sound familiar, I get the error when using the "test hook" button in New Relic. That button works in the other post.

We the webhook configured on two different projects, neither work anymore, but used to.

• 4.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 09-04-2018 04:15 AM

Thomas,

I apologize for the delay on this issue.  A Support Case and Defect have been created for this issue.  The Flowdock Support Team will keep you updated via the Support Case on this issue.  Once a resolution has been determined, we will also post back here.

My apologies again for this long delay.

Michael

• 5.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 09-26-2018 06:25 AM

Any ETA on this? NewRelic is a critical infrastructure integration.

• 6.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 11-22-2018 10:22 AM

Rafal,

The Flowdock Development Team has fixed two issues that they could find with a sample payload.  They asked if you can try again to see if the changes have helped.

Michael

• 7.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 11-22-2018 01:30 PM

Hi, I've tried it just now and unfortunately it still returns the same error.

• 8.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 11-22-2018 10:22 AM

Thomas,

The Flowdock Development Team has fixed two issues that they could find with a sample payload.  They asked if you can try again to see if the changes have helped.

Michael

• 9.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 02-25-2019 07:42 PM

Hi There, 

I see there are a number of posts about this issue, all dated late 2018. 
    I've just gone through the same configuration for our system and am receiving the same error as described. 
    Has there been any update on this issue? Both Flowdock and NewRelic are critical to our operations and being able to integrate them would be of great benefit to us. 

• 10.  Re: New Relic integration times out

Posted 02-26-2019 01:13 AM

Hi Andrew,

We would like to work with you in regards to this issue. I have opened a case and we will be emailing your shortly. Thank you for reporting it.