I’m trying to execute a XOG to read user information. I’m having trouble with a specific user. The XOG returns the following error:<Description>User Object read failed</Description><Exception><![CDATA[java.sql.SQLException: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver]Transliteration failed, reason: invalid UTF8 dataIt only happens with this user. I have checked the information on the screen and I couldn’t find any field that looked like it has characters that are not UTF8. I checked the table NLS_DATABASE_PARAMETERS and the characterset is set to UTF8.
Have you checked the log files.
Though the data may appear compliant on the UI, potentially the XOG scripts you are reading are pulling down additional information (eg Role ID for Primary Role, Department ID for Department, as well as Contact Information which is available on a second page of the Resource).
The log files may point to the challenged attribute.
Can you share the init.ora files or health report if you are 15.2 and above