Clarity

• 1.  Resource Requistion Error

Posted May 08, 2018 02:05 PM

We are looking to implement resource requisitioning.  Whenever the booking manager clicks on Proposed after adding a resource an error (Action not available for one or more targeted requisitions).  The same error is received when the PM clicks on Book if the status is manually changed to Proposed.  Not sure if something in the process is missing.  We have followed the Fill Resource Requisitions and Manage Resource Requisition documents found out on DocOps.  We are currently using v14.2 and trying to implement this before our upgrade to 15.4

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Art

• 2.  Re: Resource Requistion Error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 08, 2018 02:59 PM

Hi Art,

Are you creating the requisitions using "Create" or "Create and Open"? If using "Create", can you also try changing the status of the requisitions from "New" To "Open" and see if that helps? I was able to reproduce your error if I had my requisition in new status with a resource added. If I changed the status of the Requisition to "Open" then it allowed me to propose it. 

Thanks,

Kristin

• 3.  Re: Resource Requistion Error

Posted May 08, 2018 03:03 PM

Hi Kristin,

The requisition is in Open status.

Thanks,

Art

• 4.  Re: Resource Requistion Error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 14, 2018 06:33 PM

Thanks Art for confirming. I can't reproduce this one in Open status so far, so it seems like we may need a case on this so we can take a look via a WebEx to see what's causing this to happen.

• 5.  Re: Resource Requistion Error

Posted May 15, 2018 01:27 PM

Hi Kristin,

I found the error was received when clicking on propose button on the Resource: Requisition page and the record was selected.  The error was not received when on the resource list page.

Thanks,

Art

• 6.  Re: Resource Requistion Error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 18, 2018 09:22 AM

Hi Art,

I tested this and couldn't reproduce on the Resource: Requisition list. The one thing I can think of that could make a difference in why you are seeing this and not me is possible access right differences in testing that could be causing an issue. Have you tested as an admin user, and does the issue happen there? Also, do you have any environments at 15.4, and if so, does the issue happen there? 

Thanks,

Kristin