Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

Timeout response from New Relic integration

• 1.  Timeout response from New Relic integration

Posted 10-22-2018 04:16 PM

I have followed the instructions to set up the New Relic integration many times but consistently get nothing.  When I click the "Send a test notification" in New Relic the response it gives is a timeout.

{

response: 200,

Unable to invoke Webhook: I/O error on POST request for "https://www.flowdock.com/jari/newrelic/messages/{redacted_integration_token}": Read timed out; nested exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

}

From looking around this community and seeing that this problem has been reported for months I'm really starting to fear that this integration (and flowdock itself?) is just dead and unsupported.  

• 2.  Re: Timeout response from New Relic integration

Posted 10-22-2018 05:15 PM

Hi Jason,

I have been in contact with dev regarding this.  We have an open defect on this and we are trying to set up a webex with a customer on Friday to do some characterization around this defect to see if we can identify a path to a solution.

There is still hope!

• 3.  Re: Timeout response from New Relic integration

Posted 11-22-2018 10:21 AM

Jason,

The Flowdock Development Team has fixed two issues that they could find with a sample payload.  They asked if you can try again to see if the changes have helped.

Michael