Automic Workload Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

How are people getting the exported list of objects in the new AWI? Are you running sql? Example... I want a tabular view of all objects of type jobs..  You could do that easily in old java ui... thanks

• 1.  How are people getting the exported list of objects in the new AWI? Are you running sql? Example... I want a tabular view of all objects of type jobs..  You could do that easily in old java ui... thanks

Posted Aug 28, 2018 03:09 PM

How are people getting the exported list of objects in the new AWI? Are you running sql? Example... I want a tabular view of all objects of type jobs..  You could do that easily in old java ui... thanks

• 2.  Re: How are people getting the exported list of objects in the new AWI? Are you running sql? Example... I want a tabular view of all objects of type jobs..  You could do that easily in old java ui... thanks

Posted Feb 22, 2019 09:37 AM

has there been any updates in the new v12 awi where you can create a list of objects like you could in v11?

• 3.  Re: How are people getting the exported list of objects in the new AWI? Are you running sql? Example... I want a tabular view of all objects of type jobs..  You could do that easily in old java ui... thanks

Posted Feb 22, 2019 11:14 AM

Hi

I am new to AWI as well (testing migration to V12.2.1) and struggling with some basics as well :-)

at the moment I use 2 Workarounds (in TEST env)

* Using good old JUI V12.0.7 (illegally  )

* using Browser functionality - copy paste the list to Libreoffice etc...

cheers, Wolfgang