Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

How to Enable the VS user to use a switch to live option from the console.

• 1.  How to Enable the VS user to use a switch to live option from the console.

Posted Sep 04, 2018 08:58 AM

Hi ,

I need to create a virtual service using IBM MQ Native protocol. I have created the VS by using proxy and live queues.

But in my case VS is not always recommended for all kind of testing. So I need to put a toggle in VS so that I can route it to the Live Queues whenever required. I can see the live invocation step whenever it gets failed but that is not fulfilling My criteria.

Please help.

• 2.  Re: How to Enable the VS user to use a switch to live option from the console.
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 04, 2018 10:23 AM

Hello Jitender,

What is the toggle you added to the VS to route the request to the live queue?

Could you add more details on why this is not working for you? Is the Live Invocation step failing, what is the exception you are seeing?

If you would like to change the execution mode manually, you can change it in the DevTest Portal under Monitor, Virtual Service Environment, VSE and under the Execution Mode column select the pencil icon and change the mode to Live Invocation.

You can also find more information in the link below:

Monitor Virtual Services - DevTest Solutions - 10.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks,

Heloisa

• 3.  Re: How to Enable the VS user to use a switch to live option from the console.

Posted Sep 06, 2018 08:00 AM

Thanks Maria.