Endevor

Expand all | Collapse all

Obituary

John Dueckman

John DueckmanJan 15, 2019 08:25 AM

• 1.  Obituary

Posted Jan 14, 2019 11:59 PM

As the Endevor Administration / User Group community spans across the globe, I thought I would share this sad information here.

Many of the Endevor Administrators that have been around for a while as well as CA staff would have met Miffy O’Shea at the various CA World Conferences as well as the Framingham event a few years ago.

Miffy was diagnosed with cancer about 18 months ago.

Unfortunately, she lost her battle on Friday 11th January 2019.

If you were one of those that had her details and communicated with her, you will know why emails are no longer answered.

Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news.

Please pass on to anyone you think may not be on this distribution.

Regards

Arthur Mihailidis

FIS Australasia

• 2.  Re: Obituary

Posted Jan 15, 2019 08:25 AM

So sad to read of this, Arthur. 

• 3.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 15, 2019 08:31 AM

I am so sorry to hear this news. Condolences to all family and friends. Thank you for letting us know about this.

Susie

• 4.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 15, 2019 08:32 AM

Very sad news indeed.

Miffy was always cheerful and fun to be around.

Treated me like family whenever we met, either in OZ or here in the US.

One of the best Endevor Admins ever and was a pleasure to work with.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to her and her family!

• 5.  Re: Obituary

Posted Jan 15, 2019 10:16 AM

So sad to hear this Arthur.  I was so happy to get to know Miffy over the years.  We met in Framingham a few years ago and at CA World several times, back in the heyday of I-NUGE.  Miffy was always so friendly and always willing to share her extensive Endevor knowledge.  My sincere condolences to you Arthur and to Miffy's family and friends.  Regards, Phil          

• 6.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 18, 2019 09:56 AM

Sorry to hear this - I got the chance to speak with Miffy in person last July and she mentioned her illness.  Sad to hear how it ended.  My condolences to her family and friends.  Vaughn

• 7.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 18, 2019 10:02 AM

Very sad news.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. 

She was joy and pleasure to work with. 

• 8.  Re: Obituary

Posted Jan 18, 2019 10:04 AM

So sorry to hear of her passing, and proud to say that I knew this wonderful woman that contributed so much to this community.  She was one of pioneers that helped Endevor to evolve into the wonderful product it is today with her leadership role that she took on within the communities and her willingness to share her extensive knowledge.  She will be missed, please pass this along to her family and friends, that she was greatly admired by her peers.

Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends, 

Phon

• 9.  Re: Obituary

Posted Jan 18, 2019 10:06 AM

So sorry to hear Arthur.  It was always a pleasure seeing her at World, working with her through support issues and a great time hanging out with her on the cruise around Boston, she certainly had a way of making you feel like you'd been friends for years.   Heartfelt condolences to you as well as her family and friends.  A presence that will surely be missed.

Karen

• 10.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 18, 2019 10:15 AM

Arthur, so sorry to read this - my condolences to her family and friends.  She was a great ambassador for this Community.  

• 11.  Re: Obituary

Posted Jan 18, 2019 11:41 AM

I am shocked and terribly saddened by this news while at the same time, grateful to you Arthur for sharing it with our Endevor "family".  For many of us in the U.S., you (Arthur) and Miffy were our Australian/New Zealand Endevor champions. Always willing to give up days worth of traveling to participate in CA World - always engaged in our community - always passionate about supporting your customers and improving the product for all.  She was an amazing talent with a smile that could light up a stadium.  It is my hope that she left us in peace, that her family can find strength in knowing that she will be terribly missed and that we all share in their sorrow.  Deepest, heartfelt condolences to you my friend and to Miffy's family.

• 12.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 18, 2019 12:14 PM

HI Arthur,

I am very saddened to learn of Miffy's passing.  I always enjoyed and looked forward to meeting with Miffy and you at CA World, over the years.  Please accept and share my deepest sympathies.   I can only imagine the loss you must feel, given your long friendship with Miffy.  She will be greatly missed.

As with all our family and friends that have moved on from this world, we'll always have Miffy with us in our memories.

• 13.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 22, 2019 06:03 AM

So sorry to hear this.  Sad too, it was always a pleasure working with Miffy, and I know she will be missed.  My thoughts go out to family and friends, especially John in these times.
    Eoin

• 14.  Re: Obituary

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 29, 2019 04:36 AM

I am so sorry to hear this.

Condolences to all family and friends. Thank you, Arthur for letting us know about this.

Ollivier