My Chg Mgmt team has asked to be able to filter Change Tickets based on whether or not they have CIs attached.
I was easily able to add a column to the list result to show the count of CIs with the following tag
<PDM_MACRO name=lsCol attr=asset display_attr=length export=no label="#CIs">
However, I have no been able to get a filter field to work. I have tried various versions of the below using asset by itself, asset.length, adding it to the 2nd parameter after the label, consistently failing. Most often it tells me "Attr not found or not atomic"
searchFilterDropdown("Has CIs Attached","","","Yes","(asset.length > 0)","No","(asset.length = 0)",1);
Is there a way to do this in the search filter?
That should be simple. You may try this:
Use the WSP to modify the list_chg.htmpl file. For the Search Filter section, add an attribute for "has_CI". This is Boolean pointer and you may use the "sfDropdown" function. It should look like something below:
<PDM_MACRO name=sfDropdown hdr="Has CI" attr=has_CI>
Save and publish the file.
Try search based on "Has CI" selected as "Yes". See if this is what you were looking for.
Yeah, I completely misread WebScreen Painter schema designer. I was under the mistaken impression that has_ci was an object layer only attribute and not a boolean data point. I think I mis-clicked on the attribute next to has_ci and didn't notice. That worked just fine. Thanks.