Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Different Build Versions for 11.2 HF4?

Posted Mar 07, 2017 04:17 PM
      |   view attached
    Hi.  I just upgraded to 11.2 HF4 that was released on 2/28.  Upgrade went smooth, but I am looking at my System Overview and my CP's, WP's and JWP's are all showing different build versions.  I have never seen this before.  I'm assuming this is OK, but just found this a little odd.  Is everyone else seeing the same thing?

• 2.  Different Build Versions for 11.2 HF4?

Posted Mar 07, 2017 04:39 PM
    Thats normal I think, it only indicates, that the binaries were possibly built seperately.
    Same on my System.
    rzy5zvprqwsa.jpg

• 3.  Different Build Versions for 11.2 HF4?

Posted Mar 07, 2017 04:42 PM
    Just for fun I checked my V12 system - its the same:
    x6pnydlt6zth.jpg

So no need to worry about that :-)

• 4.  Different Build Versions for 11.2 HF4?

Posted Mar 07, 2017 05:37 PM
    I wasn't "worried".  Hehe.  But thanks for confirming!   :#

• 5.  Different Build Versions for 11.2 HF4?

Posted Mar 07, 2017 05:49 PM
    Coincidentally, I had also asked this same question today.  It appears they're built as separate components now so we'll start seeing different build versions.  Thanks for posting about this, LauraAlbrecht608310!

• 6.  Different Build Versions for 11.2 HF4?

Posted Mar 08, 2017 10:40 AM
    You all are right. By the way, if you download the complete image of Automation Engine you will find a version.csv file in the root folder of the package. It contains the version + buildnumbers of each component. They can (and might be) different for each component since all of them are built in different sprints.

Luckily, accidentally i downloaded the complete image of Automation Engine today instead of the UserInterface only, and could confirm right now. So I was now able to contribute to this post :)