Symantec Access Management

• 1.  SSG Log Errors

Posted Oct 26, 2016 06:05 AM

Hi All,

We have observed ssgbin-log and  ssgrelay-bin logs are rolling frequently in API gateway server. It is consumed our mysql DB.Even noticed below errors/warnings in our ca layer 7 gateway ssg logs.

com.l7tech.external.assertions.ratelimit.server.ServerRateLimitAssertion: Removing stale rate limiter PRESET

WARNING 107 com.l7tech.server.cluster.DatabaseReplicationMonitor: 2381: Replication failing for host/database

Could you please let me know on how to resolve this issue and provide permanent solution as well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suneel

• 2.  Re: SSG Log Errors

Posted Jun 21, 2017 05:35 AM

HI Suneel,

Actually this space is for CA Single Sign-On product, and you may ask this question on CA API Gateway space: CA API Management Community

I found a tec doc referring to one of the errors you mentioned that may help you:

KD tec0000001433 - Gateway logs indicate replication failing

And also the following document explains on how to apply rate limit assertion that may help you to check if there is anything to correct in your settings:

CA API Gateway Apply rate limit assertion

I hope it helps.

Albert.

• 3.  Re: SSG Log Errors
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 21, 2017 09:28 AM

Dear Suneel,

our official documentation has a detailed chapter related to Replication, maybe one of the guidelines help:

Cluster Database Replication - CA API Gateway - 9.2 - CA Technologies Documentation  

Furthermore, there are multiple KB Article related to Replication issues.

Please have a look for example after this KB, it might help you to solve the issue:

Reinitialize replication in a multi-node cluster 

In the case these information does not help you to address the problem, then please do not hesitate to open a Support Case.

Cheers,

HD