DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Alert showing cluster node name

Posted Mar 27, 2018 04:22 AM

Hi Guys,

There are disk not available alerts on my nimsoft console from cluster servers (only). Where there cluster probe is not configured, we are not getting this issue.

First of all, i was surprised to see the alert on the console because in RAW configuration of cdm, I have already changed the setting of disk (fixed_default) to Active=no

Secondly, there is a setting where I can enable the cluster name in the alert if I want however I have not checked that box in cluster configuration probe.

Now the question is if i have setup all the settings properly then why do I am getting such alerts?

I would appreciate the suggestions and would like to hear from experts.

Below are the version of the uim and probes

UIM 8.51

HUB 7.93

CDM 6.20

CLUSTER 3.43

Best Regards,

Imran K

• 2.  Re: Alert showing cluster node name

Posted Mar 27, 2018 08:14 AM

Whether you can able to see cluster section in cdm with the cluster information inside .Kindly confirm

• 3.  Re: Alert showing cluster node name

Posted Mar 27, 2018 08:18 AM

Hi Issac08,

I am able to see the cluster section in the cdm probe with the cluster information inside.

Regards,

Imran K

• 4.  Re: Alert showing cluster node name

Posted Mar 27, 2018 08:27 AM

Hi Imran ,

Whether you have changed fixed default =No in recent time , pls uncheck those drives in cdm one time and can you test the fail over whether you are getting alerts .

• 5.  Re: Alert showing cluster node name

Posted Mar 29, 2018 04:58 AM

Hi Issac08,

I cannot do testing on production servers. I will check and get back if it is possible.

Regards,

IK