Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

How are inbox messages cascaded?

• 1.  How are inbox messages cascaded?

Posted 01-31-2018 07:02 PM

Sometimes several messages are combined to one thread but other times they are not. I'm wondering how I can choose to make each message an independent thread.

Can someone please help? When I send emails to team inbox, several messages with similar titles got grouped under one title.

For example: messages with titles XXXXX[#number1], XXXXX[#number2], XXXXX[#number3] all got grouped under XXXXX[#number1] with this title. Then somehow XXXXX[#number4] gets received successfully as an independent message. But the following several messages got grouped with it again as the same title XXXXX[#number4] (even if they were XXXXX[#number5], XXXXX[#number6], or XXXXX[#number7] when originally sent from server).

• 2.  Re: How are inbox messages cascaded?

Posted 02-07-2018 05:38 AM

carolyn.ma.1

You cannot change this setting for an already existing email integration in Flowdock. But when you setup a new email source for the flow, you can specify whether the emails should be grouped or not. To set up a new email source, click on the three dots next to the Flows name in the sidebar. Select Integrations. Look for email, and click on "New Source".

• 3.  Re: How are inbox messages cascaded?

Posted 02-07-2018 12:19 PM

I found a checkbox next to my current email address on that page which says "not threaded" after unchecked. Would that work?

• 4.  Re: How are inbox messages cascaded?

Posted 02-08-2018 03:15 AM

As far as I know, it will work for future emails. But all currently threaded emails will stay threaded.