Layer7 API Management

• 1.  email not sending from developer portal in API gateway 9.x

Posted Nov 21, 2017 01:45 AM

When trying to register new user in API portal, emails are received in outlook when trying to do exercise  in  CA API Developer Portal v3.0: Foundations 200 course. Any idea?

• 2.  Re: email not sending from developer portal in API gateway 9.x

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 22, 2017 04:05 PM

Good afternoon. Would you be able to expand on your request as I'm not sure what you mean that the email are received in Outlook? Is it during the exercise that an Outlook email popup is created to send the email? The standard Portal will send out emails from within the Portal server to the mail server of the recipient.

Sincerely,

Stephen Hughes

Director, CA Support

• 3.  Re: email not sending from developer portal in API gateway 9.x

Posted Nov 22, 2017 10:27 PM

The issue is when I try to register new user or Business Manager approves or rejects any request, no email is send to users in the Developer portal (ADserver) , in the learning course - 04LSV20159 - CA API Developer Portal v3.0: Foundation 200

Configured email templates as in the attached resource.

Also try to see any settings in admin link or admin dashboard- but none worked.

Can you please help me to figure out and correct these kinds of issues.

It is also noted that emails are sending between the users (Test emails) from outlook

• 4.  Re: email not sending from developer portal in API gateway 9.x
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 30, 2017 04:16 PM

Hi,

Since this is a Educational lab I would recommend to contact the CA Education team and they should be able to troublehoot this for you further.

Contact CA Education & Training - CA Technologies 

Hope this helps

Thanks

Abs