Service Virtualization

How to set the path for LISA_RELATIVE_PROJ_ROOT in Service image manager

• 1.  How to set the path for LISA_RELATIVE_PROJ_ROOT in Service image manager

Posted Apr 12, 2018 08:34 AM

Hi All,

I'm trying to create service Images using the traffic file and the VRS file in the service Image Manager.Below is the command I'm trying from the command line.

ServiceImageManager.exe -v D:\SplitXmls\test.vrs -i D:\SplitXmls\traffic.xml -s D:\ServiceImageMangerVSI\ServiceName.vsi

The Image I'm trying to create uses a copybook DPH and the same is being provisioned by the vrs file, but the issue I see is the path which gives the location to the payload mapping file in represented as below in the vrs file.

<fileDefinitionMapPathUnparsed>{{LISA_RELATIVE_PROJ_ROOT}}/Data/LOCATE_NUMBER_V3/PayloadCopyBookMapping.xml</fileDefinitionMapPathUnparsed>

When executed, I get a file not found exception and the VSI is not created. Since the service Image manager is running from a command line, how will the {{LISA_RELATIVE_PROJ_ROOT}} will be resolved. 

Do I need to hard code the  {{LISA_RELATIVE_PROJ_ROOT}}  with the folder path which contains the Payloadmapping file?

Secondly, the vrs file is also used by the image manager to load the MQ assets. I believe even those cannot be resolved as the path for the config is represented as below.

<AssetInfo type="javax.jms.Destination" hashcode="999839010"><Url>config://dest-EA6062C2205E11E8BF32005056A91D94</Url>

Could you please advice how we can get around with these issues. Do I need to alter the VRS file as mentioned above to handle these issues?

regards,

Shivakumar.a