Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Change domain in activation email link and signature

Posted Apr 10, 2018 03:15 AM

Hi,
    We change the CNAME for the access to the API Portal, but how we can change the domain in the activation link in the email that is sent when a new user is created? Also we need change the signature of the email, how can we do it?
    Thanks & Regards

• 2.  Re: Change domain in activation email link and signature

Posted Jun 29, 2018 06:05 AM

In addition to the technical information, I would like to change overall text & presentation of the email as well.  

• 3.  Re: Change domain in activation email link and signature

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2018 07:42 PM

Hi:

I was told by Product Management that the domainname issue is resolved in version SaaS 4.2.10 GA released recently and will be available in the next on-premise release.  When I get the final on-premise release I will be doing some validation myself as several customers have asked for this and are awaiting the enhancement.  Some of the other attributes in the mail message I believe can be changed in the database if you are using on-premise but would need to make sure this persists between upgrades/releases if changed.  Ultimately I believe the plan is to make this e-mail much more flexible for formatting OOB but it is on the backlog right now.  

Regards, Alex.