CA Service Management

• 1.  $ACCESS and $INTERFACE usage

Posted Mar 13, 2018 04:39 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been observing in HTMPL forms two common structures which are mainly used for access conditions: $ACCESS and $INTERFACE. I'm believing they are referring the current role of the user, based on its usage:

$ACCESS.admin
    $ACCESS.call_mgr
    $ACCESS.notify
    $INTERFACE.sd_admin;
    $INTERFACE.sd_analyst;
    $INTERFACE.sd_employee;
    $INTERFACE.sd_customer;
    $INTERFACE.kt_admin;
    $INTERFACE.kt_manager;
    $INTERFACE.kt_engineer;
    $INTERFACE.kt_analyst;
    $INTERFACE.kt_customer;
    $INTERFACE.tn_admin;

All of these above are columns of 'Role' table. However, it seems the $ACCESS word refers to functional access in a Access Type, based on the usage below:

$ACCESS.FAC_iss;
    $ACCESS.FAC_cr;
    $ACCESS.FAC_in;
    $ACCESS.FAC_pr;
    $ACCESS.FAC_chg;
    $ACCESS.FAC_nr
    $ACCESS.FAC_cnt
    $ACCESS.FAC_grp
    $ACCESS.FAC_loc
    $ACCESS.FAC_org
    $ACCESS.FAC_site
    $ACCESS.FAC_response
    [and many more]

I've tried to retrieve other information (code, id, name) from a role or a access type, but the html code returns nothing. So, what I would like to know, if someone knows, is:

1. Is there any way to access role/access type info (like the code or the id) by using the $ACCESS/$INTERFACE words?

2. Is there any way to view all the attributes that can be retrievable by using the $ACCESS/$INTERFACE words?

Thanks,

Diogo

• 2.  Re: $ACCESS and $INTERFACE usage

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 13, 2018 06:13 PM

Diogo, I copy some related description from the admin guide here:

$ACCESS.group
    The user access privilege object contains the privilege settings on the function group group for the current login user. For example, $ACCESS.admin holds the privilege value for the admin functional group. Valid privilege values are:
    ■ 0-NO ACCESS
    ■ 1-VIEW
    ■ 2-MODIFY
    This variable is not available in the login form.
    I can't find $INTERFACE but from I what I see, it holds the interface value list like $INTERFACE.sd_customer is interface value for customer(that is, customer web interface). Thanks _Chi