DX Application Performance Management

Expand all | Collapse all

I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?

Posted 12-13-2017 09:40 AM

We require it to analyze the invoke pattern of the methods and the utilization basically.

• 2.  Re: I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?

Posted 12-13-2017 10:33 AM

Are there others in the Community that can help Nishant?

Nishant , I see you are relatively new to the Community. Welcome and I hope that you find this an invaluable resource and a friendly neighborhood! 

• 3.  Re: I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?
    Best Answer

Posted 12-13-2017 01:59 PM

Autoprobe & nativeprofiler logs and autopersist.pbd

• 4.  Re: I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?

Posted 12-18-2017 08:01 AM

Hi Haruhiko, 

I kinda need a bit more help, I was trying to tally the list of controllers which I acquired from the DEV team with the contents of the native profiler logs and other files in order to find the methods, but I couldn't find anything worthy.

Would be able to guide me further, as to how exactly do I find the methods and controllers. 

Regards

NISHANT

• 5.  Re: I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?

Posted 12-21-2017 02:02 PM

what version of apm?

what version are the agents?

what version of .NET framework?

are the apps using any specific technologies, like Web API or core?

• 6.  Re: I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?

Posted 12-13-2017 02:00 PM

You can also run a transaction trace session while doing a test or looking at live traffic.

• 7.  Re: I am working on an MVC application, is there any way by which I can export the list of all the "methods" invoked through CA APM ?

Posted 12-21-2017 07:56 AM

Hi Haruhiko, 

I kinda need a bit more help, I was trying to tally the list of controllers which I acquired from the DEV team with the contents of the native profiler logs and other files in order to find the methods, but I couldn't find anything worthy.

Would be able to guide me further, as to how exactly do I find the methods and controllers. 

Regards

NISHANT